【Guide by pictures 】the direction of Hankyu Sanban Gai from JR Osaka Station and Guide to the underground shopping area in Umeda.
The areas around Osaka Station and Umeda station are one of the representative downtown in Japan. There are dense of department stores, stations, hotels and underground shopping areas, which is very complicated.
Especially underground shopping area is called “Umeda dungeons” and it is literally complicated like a labyrint
Based on the above, this time I would like to show you the way Hankyu Sanban Gai from the Central Gate of JR Osaka Station with pictures.
Access to Hankyu Sanban Gai from the Central Gate of JR Osaka Station ( the shortest route)
1.Start from the Central Gate of JR Osaka Station. This is where just you get out the gate.
2.Turn left and go towards the Central North Gate.
3.When you get to the end of the road, turn right.
4.Lucua is on the left. Keep going straight.
5. When you get to the end of the road of Lucua you will see Midosuji North Gate on the sign above. There is an escalator to underground on the left. (The red circle at the picture)
6. Get on the escalator and go down. After you get off, turn right and go straight. Lucua is on the left.
7. Go straight.
8. Go along the road and you will see “Segami drugstore” on the left. Turn right.
9. Go straight. There is The North Gate of Umeda Station in Midosuji Line on the right.
10. You will see several stores. There is asnas on the left and ST.Marc Cafe on the right. Still keep going straight.
11. You will get to the opened area. Go to the direction of the arrow.
12.This is Hankyu Sanban Gai.
13. There is Kinokuniya Book Store on the first floor and Fashion and variety stores floor on the basement floor and also many restaurants on the second basement floor.
【Guide by Photos】 The shortest way from Namba Station, Shinsaibashi Station to America Village, Triangle ParkThe area around Namba Station ……
There is a Osaka kitaku nakaza……
You easily get lost around Osa……
Introduction of writer
Please introduce your “we love Osaka“ (Only gourmet of Osaka and spot of Osaka)